Wednesday 21 December 2011

Book Trailers ^_^

What's better than an amazing blurb? An even more amazing book trailer. I have seen quite a few that I love. So I'm going to share them with you just 'cause I love you :) If you love a trailer and I don't publish it, Please share it so that it can be included on here. I would really appreciate it and I'm sure others would too :)


 Night Marchers - Rebecca Gober and Courtney Nuckels


I was introduced to this on my Facebook page. The blurb won me over and I had already bought the Kindle Edition for PC. Then this video was posted on my wall. I love it. And the song is an amazing addition :) 
I can't wait to read it :D 


A Season of Eden by Jennifer Laurens 


Okay how many of you has ever had a crush on a teacher? Come on don't deny it. Most of us have at one point. I won this in one of Jennifer's giveaway's a few months ago. As soon as it arrived I put my other book I was reading on hold 'cause I couldn't wait to get stuck into this. I finished it the same day just because it is purely awesome :D :D The video is perfect too. :)


Okay Youtube had a bit of a Bitch Fit then but I think I'm back up and running again :)


Elixir by Hilary Duff
Ok, I know I'm not the only person who had doubts about this right? But in all honesty, I was sceptic when I saw who wrote it... but as soon as I read the blurb I didn't care. I just wanted it. And now I'm in love with the Elixir series and I want more and more and more.... Oh and more of Sage :)


Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Just seen this trailer for the first time. I bought it as a present for my good friend and now I'm thinking... Why hadn't I kept it for myself??? This is moving up my Wishlist so fast right now ^_^




Deborah Noel- Tangled Blood Lines
This just got posted on my FB page and it looks awesome. Can't wait to read it :) Been added to my Wish List on Amazon. It's a surprise that thing isn't full yet. :) Enjoy ^_^


This is the video for the Second Vampire Legacy book by Dawn Gray. For some reason I can't get the video up so I'll just post the link for now then hopefully I'll be able to do it later :) 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-Y_vJWfB5o&feature=colike

1 comment: