Sunday 11 December 2011

Paranormal-Type Songs :)

Turning Page- Sleeping At Last. Taken from Breaking Dawn Part 1 OST. One of my more favourite songs on the album, even though I pretty much love the whole thing :) I gotta admit it's a pretty haunting soundtrack and may even be my favourite of the 4 albums :) I really would love your input. Some of your fave songs that you think would be perfect for a Paranormal Romance movie/Tv series. There will be more added over time 'cause I got quite a few in mind :)


The Rasmus- Ten Black Roses Taken from one of my all time fave albums. Black Roses. Lauri Ylónen has got such a beautiful voice which makes this song even better :)


Johnny Cash - Hurt 
Now I know some of you (especially younger) are probably looking at this and thinking OMG not Johnny Cash. But this song, even though it's a cover. Mr Cash makes it his own and he sings it with so much emotion that I literally have tears in my eyes or rolling down my cheeks whenever I listen to it. It's haunting and beautiful and I think it deserves to be on the list. I fell in love with his music about 7 years ago (16 years old) and still people take the p*ss. But I'm a huge Cash fan and PROUD :D So take a listen, even if you're not into this genre. You may be surprised :)
And what a man. I would have loved to have had the honour to meet this man :) 
February 26 1932- September 12 2003


Eminem - Space Bound
Well, I've been an Eminem fan since the age of about 9. Pssh please. He was blonde, bad and just plain beautiful. I can always remember having a smack on the back of my head from a friend while I sang one of his most obscene songs on a church trip with my headphones in. I was pretty sure I was kinda quiet but quite the opposite ;) Anyways, as he sang about killing his wife and mother, his pure adoration for his daughter. He then went down hill but now he's back, in such a huge way. And Space Bound proves that. I think it shows a softer side to the bad boy we all know and love. Space Bound is just a stunning song. I think it would fit pretty well in a Paranormal Romance :)


Kelly Clarkson - Beautiful Disaster
I Love Love Love Kelly Clarkson. Everything about her. Always have. With this one. Even the title screams Paranormal to me. Such a beautiful song. Have a listen :) 


Anastacia - Heavy on My Heart
Again I Love Anastacia. This being my all time favourite song of her's. Fantastic video too. Probably one of the things I really love about it :) I think it would fit quite nicely in a Paranormal Romance. Do you? :)


Blink 182- I Miss You
Blink 182, to me were these 3 crazy guys singing about random stuff, fighting, and troublesome. Then they made this song. Completely out of Blink 182 character. The video, melody is nothing like them but still we continue to fall deeper in love with them.. Well I do :P It's a stunning song and you will easily fall in love with it :) 


Shinedown- The Crow & The Butterfly
When I first heard this song all I could think of was "The lion and the lamb". Pretty similar if you ask me. :) There's not one song I don't love by Shinedown. They never fail to impress me... Especially this one (and also check out Second Chance and If You Only Knew. Both really amazing) This song oozes Paranormalcy (I know it's a book but I think it's the best word to describe it.) Have a listen :) 


Three Days Grace- Animal I Have Become
Everytime I hear this I think of a Newbie Vamp or Werewolf. Changing for the first time. Trying to quench the thirst of human blood or vampire blood if you're a Wolf ;) And the singer (Adam Gontier) is totally rocking the perfect look to maybe play a lead in a Paranormal Romance. What do you think? ;)


Seether ft Amy Lee - Broken 
Argh Why haven't I already put this up. Normally this would be one of the first ones I would pick when choosing something to represent a Paramormal Romance. :)
I used to sing this every second of every single day. It was by far one of my favourite songs when it first came out :) Losing your soul mate? I'm not sure but... Same with Johnny Cash - Hurt. Everytime I listen to them I'm sure my heart breaks a little :') 

No comments:

Post a Comment